Tagged: forum rules
December 20, 2012 at 19:05 #661
The Acceptable use policy is applicable to all forums provided by Strensa.com
You must be aged 16 or over to use these forums.
The forums provided by Strensa.com are for discussions about Fitness, training, Nutritional Issues, sports and al other aspects of leading a healthy lifestyle.
All of our groups are open, and anyone can post their own messages, or reply to those posted by others. There are some exceptions where posting is limited to staff of Strensa.com only. When using our forums, please observe the usual rules of Etiquette, but in particular:
1. Please try to stay on topic!
2. When replying to a previous message, only quote as much of the original as necessary. Don’t repeat a long message, then put “I agree!” at the bottom… it’s hard to read, and slow to download.
3. Bad language or threatening behaviour is not acceptable. Messages containing any language likely to offend other readers will be deleted. This also applies to any postings containing offensive statements relating to sexual orientation, race, religion or other factors having no relevance to the subject.
4. Messages should usually be posted to one group only, and this should be the one appropriate to the subject. Multiple user account registrations by any one user on the same board are not permitted, unless specifically sanctioned by the relevant forum administrator.
5. Commercial postings are not permitted on our forums, or private messaging systems without the prior approval of Strensa.com They are not a depository for press releases, adverts, or any other solicited or unsolicited commercial communication.
6. The Acceptable Use Policy applies both to private messages and forums.
7. Do not make defamatory or potentially libellous remarks about Private or Public organisations, individuals or other web sites.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, libellous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. You also agree to comply with our Acceptable use policy. Compliance with our policy is a contractual requirement of access to our forums and failure to comply may lead to suspension or termination of your user account without further notice from us. Any material may be removed without prior notification. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that Strensa.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent Strensa.com cannot be held responsible for any hacking or cracking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Strensa.com accepts no responsibility of the adverts placed on the site, the content of the Websites or products being advertised. The user clicks on the adverts at their own risk.
You agree that you are responsible for choosing a secure password that cannot be easily guessed or cracked.
Any major breaches of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in a user being barred, with no right of appeal.
Strensa.com will not pass on or sell any Personal details or email addresses to third party’s.
Strensa.com is not responsible for the use of Information submitted on these forums. Information is used at own risk.
Signatures carrying spam or unauthorised links will be removed without appeal.
Links to affiliates sites, ebooks and general advertising will be removed
All sounds pretty strict eh? But thank you for your co-operation on this. We hope you enjoy being a part of the Strensa community and if you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.