The ice axe is the most important tool in the winter mountaineers repertoire – after knowledge. These things will stop you if you slide and help you up and over any ice…. Within reason. I love my ice axe. It has shared some...
The winter and Alpine mountaineer faces an almost overwhelming choice when shopping for new crampons. Do you get something technical and modular with adjustable points, asymmetric layout and heel spurs, or something more middl...
- Making the healthy choice: How to stay in shape over the festive period
- How To Make Your Middle The Centre Of Attention. A serious article on the six pack
- 4 ways to naturally increase your testosterone levels
- 5 small changes that will immediately improve your health and fitness levels
- Tough Mudder: What’s it really like?
- 5 fruits that could hinder your weight loss efforts
- 7 foods that boost your metabolism
- How to actually use that Swiss Ball
- The Insanity Workout: What’s all the fuss about?
- Lessons from the playground: Why skipping is a great addition to your training regime
- The top 6 foods for boosting your immune system, naturally
- HIIT – New Kid on the Block?
- Leptin: The hormone with the key to effective weight loss
- A beginner’s guide to the Paleo diet