I’m a newbie when it comes to martial arts. Now that I’m back living in the UK, I train in KFM/Defence Lab, but about a year ago, I had absolutely no experience in martial arts whatsoever. Having always prioritised my rugby tra...
Muay Thai or Thai boxing can be a brutal sport but one you will come to love. It is personally my favourite sport. The word Muay derives from the Sanskrit Mavya which means “to bind together” Muay Thai is referred t...
- Making the healthy choice: How to stay in shape over the festive period
- How To Make Your Middle The Centre Of Attention. A serious article on the six pack
- 4 ways to naturally increase your testosterone levels
- 5 small changes that will immediately improve your health and fitness levels
- Tough Mudder: What’s it really like?
- 5 fruits that could hinder your weight loss efforts
- 7 foods that boost your metabolism
- How to actually use that Swiss Ball
- The Insanity Workout: What’s all the fuss about?
- Lessons from the playground: Why skipping is a great addition to your training regime
- The top 6 foods for boosting your immune system, naturally
- HIIT – New Kid on the Block?
- Leptin: The hormone with the key to effective weight loss
- A beginner’s guide to the Paleo diet