I’m a newbie when it comes to martial arts. Now that I’m back living in the UK, I train in KFM/Defence Lab, but about a year ago, I had absolutely no experience in martial arts whatsoever. Having always prioritised my rugby tra...
Muay Thai or Thai boxing can be a brutal sport but one you will come to love. It is personally my favourite sport. The word Muay derives from the Sanskrit Mavya which means “to bind together” Muay Thai is referred t...
Hot Off The Press
11 QUOTES TO HELP YOU KEEP ON TRACK WITH YOUR FITNESS GOALS
How women can develop a GREAT ASS.
Getting into Great Shape the EASY Way
DO AS I SAY…Welcome to Strensa’s Strength & Conditioning with Paul O’Brien
- How To Make Your Middle The Centre Of Attention. A serious article on the six pack
- 4 ways to naturally increase your testosterone levels
- 5 small changes that will immediately improve your health and fitness levels
- Tough Mudder: What’s it really like?
- 5 fruits that could hinder your weight loss efforts
- 7 foods that boost your metabolism
- How to actually use that Swiss Ball
- The Insanity Workout: What’s all the fuss about?
- Lessons from the playground: Why skipping is a great addition to your training regime
- The top 6 foods for boosting your immune system, naturally